Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Fish questions and answers

is this majority?
one of my baby snails is climbing up out of the water to the top of the tank. i hold a lid on it but is this normal?

can I nurture my betta fry powder fish food when they hatch?
I have powder fish food it's real loose and soft and also they wont be able to choke on it,can my betta fry get through it.But if not,I was doing a lot of Research,and one of the sites said something in the region of egg and water,can...

Beta just desires to lay at bottom of cistern and solitary swims around every once and awhile 4 more or less 4 days, prob is?
its eating, but not much.

HELP curative my fish please.?
Theres a bluegill i found thats 3 inches in a dried up pond. i brought him home and put him with my 3 inch oscars. sometime i noticed a cut on his stomach so i moved him to a tank with 3 two inch catfish and a...

How do you n otify the differance between a mannish & feminine fish?
Hi,How do you tell if a fish is a male or a womanly?Thanks for looking :)sara :)

I Have A Fish Tank Problem?
I have a 40 gallon fish tank with more or less 10 large goldfish(4 inches length) in it. No matter how capably i clean the glass of the tank, a mucus-like algae forms on the cup surface within a week. I really dont want to clean the...

I hold a gold ingots fish he is 9 yrs elderly and sick what can we do?
he has a whit coat all over his body and eyes, he is tilting and barley breathing. we got brand new fish's a week ago and 6 died, did he get sick from them because he was always alone until final week with the new ones. what...

I so surface decieved?
Can you believe about 3 months ago I bought a chinese algae eater thinking it was an otocinclus. I read that CAE are quite aggressive and terrifyi ng. I feel decived, I wanted it to ea algae, this CAE wont even do that, annoying or what. The shop...

I'm thinking in the order of going to walmart and good a beta, what will i stipulation?
I went to walmart to get food for my oscars and i noticed adjectives these beta in these little cups and 2 of them were dead. i be thinking about saving a couple to put in my room, what adjectives will i need for it and...

Is Piranha ok as a pet?
Just wondering if this type of fish is easily keptAny advice would be greatful,reg

Rainbow Sharks serve?
Hey, I am buying a rainbow shark for my friend and we can only fit a 20 gallon tank. The tank will simply have one rainbow shark in it and no other fish. Is it going to be okay with such a small container? Could we go...
requirement terrarium setup backing?
I am planning on putting a fire bellied newt in a half filled 13 gallon aquarium and would resembling to know what are some easy to care for and easy to find house plants i could put surrounded by that would be semi aquatic. I also would...

why is in attendance smoke surrounded by my fish cistern?plz comfort! ?
my fish tank has been great at the monemt and immediately when i woke up there was smoke in the fish cistern! no one smokes in my family i nurture them well never over feed them i changed there river 20% like you should do and ive...

><> ><> ><> Fish Question <>< <>< <>< ?
Hi I had a sailfin molly that had fri.. I had put her within the breeder 2 weeks ago and she just pooped, well after I scooped her out I saw these eggs and Mollys are live breeders.. what are the eggs? Unborn fish?. ..

(help)how lots gal do my container hold?
CAN ANY ONE TELL ME THE CORRECT GAL MY TANK HOLDS...L47 W16 H19... INCH

(lots of cross-question today) axolotl feed?
does this sound okmon: cubic cm of frozen axolotl foodtues cubic cm of frozen bloodwormswed:cubic cm of frozen axolotl foodthurs:cubic cm of frozen bloodwormsfri: cubic cm of frozen axolotl foodsat:no foodsun: cubic cm of frozen axolotl foodhe is 20cm long (including tail)

*IMMEDIATE* Fish babies babies babies What to do??*?
Guppies had babies now what to do net them? any answers There loads

?Question About Fish Fins?
If your fish gets it's fin eaten off can it grow it rear legs eventually. I have a bunch of guppies and one of them got his back fin nearly completely eaten off. Does it depend on how much of the fin was eat?

~~~HELP My fish~~~~~?
My h atchet fish is like upside down i got him yesterday and i accedently droped em' contained by the bag but he looks like he's dieing he's not eating or anything what can i do?? HELP!

~~~~~My Goldfish turning black!~~~~~?
HELP!! I have 3 goldfish and they are are lion ranchu goldfish. they live in an 10 gallon tank but one of the goldfish (which is adjectives orange) has his tail and fins black and is getting black spots. please help!thank you!!

1 gallon aquarium concordat near Evan?
Evan is my 5 year old nephew and I told him that if he does his chores (keep his room clean and verbs up his toys) for 5 weeks straight I will allow him to have my extra 1 gallon tank (which I be going to use...

1 of my 2 goldfish is hiding at the top of the bowl contained by the reeds Ive one and only have him 3 weeks, why? is he anxious?
I've noticed that my other goldfish has been acting eratica lly lately and seem to swim straight into my smaller/new fish.

1 red bely piranah? what do u devise?
i was wonderin ignore the schooling thing im gettin one but whether i got one and kept him solitary except with his food wouldnt he be more agressive and approaching kill anything else i put in the tank after he be in there alone for a while?...

10 gallon cistern stock?
2 male guppies3 dalmatian molliesis this an okay stocking for a 10 gallon tank with a filter and space heater? also what info should i know about these fish? advice? thanks

10 gallon cistern to small for Oscar?
My neighbor just added an Oscar Fish to his collection. This is only a 10 gallon tank. When i checked this fish out online i be suprised to see that Oscar get quite large. He have it in a tank full of...

10 gallon fish aquarium?
i just got a 10 gallon glass aquarium, wh at form of bottom feeders can i get to go along with 6 neon tetras?

10 gallon reef reservoir planning?
i've been tooling around in my 10 gallon SW tankim newly looking for ideas to get it recharged.. i have a ywllow watchman goby and a crystal pistol shrimp contained by there right now with in the order of 12 pound of LR and 10 of LSi...

10 Points Best Anwser?
I have a 20 gallon tank with a white pot Belly Molly and a black Pot Belly Molly both females. the black one have babies twice now 2 survived the first time and then the second time 8 survived! very well i have a net breeder but...

10 Points ffor best answer?
Ok i have 8 fry and there are 2 boys nd 6 girls will the boys get te girls pregnant and they are close to 4 weeks weak plez i need help!

100% hose down rework for my guppy fish?
I recently had a guppy in a small container. I move d the guppy to a 2 gallon bowl (approximately) for the mean time and it has been doing slightly well. However, the water has started to win cloudy for about a week and a half now....

More Fish Q&A Please visit : PetsAsk.com





iAutoblog the premier autoblogger software

No comments:

Post a Comment