Sunday, March 17, 2013

Article Eleven: The HCG Protocol For Dieting

Alright. So we talked yesterday...the package arrived. I told you about the products that were included in the package. And I left you hanging with the promise that today I would share with you what was included in the Prescription HCG protocol for weight loss Instructional book. So it's that time!

It started off with general introduction to the negative relationship most people have with food. It talks a little bit about how weight issues affect health and how they are rampant in today's society. It discussed some of the most "popular" bad eating habits like fast foods, eating out, fried food, etc.

It also tells us that the way the Prescription HCG results in weight loss means that on some days there will be no marked weight loss but on other days there will be with drastic drops. This is because the Prescription HCG and the 500 calorie diet result in fat being burned for energy. Fat being burned for energy results in empty fat cells. Empty fat cell s are often filled with water until the tissue is finally broken down and the water is liberated. Bathroom trips while on the diet will be fairly frequent.
The helpful hints section is a favorite. Here are a few that stood out. Hint 1: Be careful of salt intake. It can cause water retention. Hint 2: Don't use lotion or moisturizer. They contain fat and oil that your skin will absorb. Hint 3: Try buffalo...buffalo meat is apparently a very healthy, lean protein. If it's avaialable in my area I'm going to give it a try!

Sounds very interesting. I wonder why I've never tried buffalo meat before. If I can't find it...it's not a big deal since there are other options. But I'd like to try it. I'm checking into it. The section also reminded dieters that there is no gum, mints, diet soda, etc.

The diet soda and Crystal Light type drinks are not allowed because of the type of sweetener that is used for them. This is sad for me. So sad, in fact, that I think I'll email the company just to verify that there is no way around this. There's also no butter, oil or fat. And that's not all of the goodies that are in cluded in the protocol, but the rest I'll have to save for another day.





iAutoblog the premier autoblogger software

No comments:

Post a Comment