Saturday, September 7, 2013

Book Questions and Answers

(Teen Girly Girls) Good Books?
I am a Freshman at Boyd and I have to read 25 books this year! Its required... I have already read the Clique series TH1RTEEN R3ASONS WHY and Peace, Love and Baby Ducks a book by Lauren Myracle... I need some suggestions! Thanks! :) Secrets Of My Hollywood Life, Secrets Of My Hollywood Life on Location, Secrets Of...

*SPOILER* Harry Potter and the Goblet of fire plot incongruity?
This question gives away the ending of the fourth Harry Potter book. Do not read this if you do not already know it, or if you ever plan to read it surrounded by the future. Something's really bugged me since I read Goblet of Fire. Barty Crouch Jr. is impersonating Mad-Eye Moody to...

*Spoiler* Why didn't Lord Voldemort after he kill Snape, create another Horcrux?
Why didn't he? I think that it might be possible that he created another Horcrux after that, because he left the roo m for a while an d didn't start speaking for like 10 minutes so he could hold created another Horcrux. What do you think? No Rude Answers!! I Love Lord...

. Sad Books?
i love sad books about people dying, (from cancer or something you know, i dont similar to the dying from cancer part but you know hearing the story they have to tell) I've read.A meander to remember - Nicolas sparks.My Sister's Keeper. - Jodi picoltBefore i Die - Jenny DownhamDear jack - Tammi Sauer or Scott InguitoWould...

. . . . . Aurelia. . . . .?
This is a poem I wrote, titled Aurelia. What do you honestly think? ~~Those three with silk top hats you cannot trustYet one shall be your charmer, beau, and lustLovely Ladybug, hackle of ruby rustHeart of gold, face of porcelain, mind so justJevan give you crimson claret and fishOne flaxen-haired and fair shall...

.when i hit reload while i hold Narrator on, does microsoft s am saypenguin?
It sounds like he says penguin. Do you not have another hobby excluding studying the whimsical ways of Microsoft Sam?

...Why do Twilight fan insist Twilight is better than Harry Potter?
Well, I was about to google reasons why empire hate Twilight (seeing the reasons always make me lol) then I saw twilight is better than harry potter pop up in the search which lately blew me away. Really?! People actually think Twilight is better than HP? Why would they compare them? Now...

? more or less the publisher of austrian airship book?
hello would anyone be able to tell me the publishers nameof the book on austrian airships title (Die KUK Osterreichischeluftschifffahrt 1909-1915 by adolf ezsol) i am trying to buy this titlebut can't find it so conceivably if i had the publshers name i can seeif its still in printThanks Rich Here's the author's...

?!?!?!?!TO KILL A MOC KINGBIRD!?!?!?!?
I have to find teh page in chapters 15-16 where on earth they use the word Mennonite in the context and qoute it and say how its used and whats going on in the book for an english project and i CANT find the page!AHHHH :(any backing hereee A couple of pages into chapter 16, Jem explains Mennonites to...

[12 +] Which story should I verbs?
Razor Burn http://www.worthyofpublishing.com/book.a The Nightmare http://www.worthyofpublishing.com/book.a Dying to Be Thin http://www.worthyofpublishing.com/book.a Forever 14 (yes, it sounds like 17 Again, but it's not) http://www.worthyofpublishing.com/book.a Death Wish http://www.worthyofpublishing.com/book.a 12 Months to Live http://www.worthyofpublishing.com/book.a ***Yes, I am repetitive, and these stories are no where near perfection. But presently you know what I do when I am bored during Freshman...

[Crucible] Why do Danforth and Rev. Parris not res embling proctor? In the play the Crucible why do Jude Danforth and Rev. Parris not like John Proctor? In Act I, scene 4, there was rigidity between Parris and Proctor. Parris and Proctor argue. Parris says that Proctor shouldn't defy his religious authority and that Proctor belongs to a group of followers who...

[My Sisters Keeper] When Did Kate Get Cancer?
When did she get diagnosed with cancer? And Also How Old Was She In 2010 at the end of the book? Just capture her age during the book and add 8 years, except i dont even have her age! Thanks yes diddo. She was diagnosed around age four, when her mom found a big...

_Help_ With_My_Story_?
kk, so i'm writing a story and the two main characters decide they are going to prank the new guy impose they thin he's self centered and he keeps accidentaly doing things they don't likebut i inevitability a prank idea because right now, i'm drawing a blank, any ideas? POUR WATER OVER HIM What's the point of making up a...

=] NaNoWriMo, Anyone?
Anyone else taking part? =] Hatching a plan so... probably yes. Yes, I'm underneath Grizabella should you wish to Author search me!I only get to 15,000 words my first try (2006), and then won in 2007 and 2008. I'm just hoping that I can complete it again this year too.It's a really obedient way to train yourself to be...

1 - Take the word DRAGLINES, tag on the communication J, and regroup adjectives the junk mail to entitle a established writer?
2 - The word jack-o'-lantern contains an apostrophe and two hyphens. What is another word containing one apostrophe and two hyphens in which the apostrophe does not follow the letter O? (Hint: The answer is a common 10 note...

10 Descriptions of the park, for THE OUTSIDERS;)??
Hey i am doing a project on the outsiders for eighth grade lit and i have to make a scene.so i am tryi ng to re-create the park scene where on earth Johnny and pony are when they kill the soc bob..can you guys help me find 10 different descriptions about the park from the book...

10 points for best answer, relieve beside twilight saga?
erm, i no somewhere in the series jacob tells bella that embry cant tell his mum/momthat hes a werewolf so he simply gets told off by her and i was woundering when that happen in like chapter and book pleaseee help meee its really crucial I couldn't find it in New Moon or Eclipse...

10 points for People wtf?
Hello. This kid is made fun of and people call him names and mock him. And I'm a nice guy and don't do that. So I see him and say-so greet him, but then he calls me a fag and tells me to **** off. Man what is this planet have come to? Anybody know why out of...

10 points for the first answer please?
Looks like she didn't have nobody to help her. I feel right sorry for her. That is a quote from Tom Robinson in To Kill a Mockingbird. What page was it on? 1st answer gets the 10(: hi Chpt 19 um..different editions will enjoy different page numbers for that quote hey um i don't know...

10 points! Can anyone answer this examine give or take a few the House of Night series?
What the heck is brown pop? I've never heard that used before, but I always thought it be something like Coke or Pepsi since it has a brownish coloring. But I'd think it'd own the name of what she was drinking...and then I focus it could...

10 points! Which christen do you close to best?
1) Oliver Purcellor Oliver Bassett?2) Alexa SmothorKathryn SmothorCana Smoth?(choose one from each please!)(this is for the book I am writing!!)(it is an adventure story) Oliver Bassett, Cana SmothThey sound more adventurey..lol Oliver Purcell and Kathryn Smoth.Purcell sounds better with the first name Oliver, and the name Alexa is used so often (and almost...

10 points...Harry Potter Question :)?
OK, I know almost everything about Harry Potter, lol. Online on wiki, it says that Lupin was kill by Dolohov, and Tonks by Bellatrix. I never remember the books actually saying who kill them.just that they died. So my question is, where does it right to be heard that Dolohov killed Lupin and Bellatrix killed Tonks? Hey,There...

1000's of hogwart students.?
i dont understand, in the mmovies and books of harry potter it is depicted that there are 1000's of hogwarts students. but if u suggest about it like this, there are more or less 4 gryffindor boys who are 1st years, so 8 gryffendor students who are first years, so 56 gryffendor students so about 250 students all together?!?!?!!?...

10ots trouble-free. Looking for a book.?
Where can I find Seven Days for an Eternity by Mar c Levy.?I've checked the library and bookstores online. wow, i don't even see it on Amazonyou can walk into your local bookstore and ask them to order it for you. I've done this before. devout luck =) Source(s): my 2nd personality

10POINTS Help me beside book project- a corner of the universe by ann m. martin please?
Do you know what Hattie (the main character)Pretends to doTouchesDreamsTriesand/orhopes?If you could answer any of these it would be a huuuge help and if you can't just distribute me any view on the characture HattieThanks!! I love that book read it a million times. Hattie see the...

10points-- how does this sonnet show us not to settle a book by its cover?
SONNET 130 My mistress' eyes are nothing like the sun; Coral is far more red than her lips' red; If snow be white, why then her breasts are dun; If hair be wires, black wires grow on her head. I have seen roses damask'd, red and white, But.. .

10th Grade rank Reading Book by American Author?
My teacher is getting annoyed with my class because we can't stay focused for more than 2 minutes while we're reading because the books she picks for use are adjectives really old and boring. The first book we read was The Crucible by Arthur Miller, which we never finished and the second book we are...

12 Angry Men HELP!! Please?
Hey I need help please... I lost my document where I have 12 Angry men... do you know a web page where IT IS and I can read it... not wher it COULD be... please help me This is a well-mannered summary with lots of details: http://www.filmsite.org/twelve.html

13 Little Blue Envelopes?
What point of view is this written in. First, second, or third. Its not written in the individuals point of view in the story. Its hard for me to read books close to that. Because I dont really feel like I am experienc ing the whole story. I have an idea that it's in third person, but you should still...

13 reason why by jay asher.?
what does it say? on the back cover of the book 13 reasons why by jay asher.it be this interesting quote about the past, future and present or something similar to that.i was just wondering.. You can't stop the future. You can't rewind yesteryear. The only way to learn the not to be disclosed.. is...

More Book questions please visit : BookFreeFAQ.com





iAutoblog the premier autoblogger software

No comments:

Post a Comment